THE ESSENTIAL BABY NUTRITION FOOD.
HEALTHY BABY FOOD FROM BIRTH UP TO 6 MONTHS OF AGE
- Exclusive breast feeding (mothers milk without additional water or tonics) helps in baby’s early year development.
BEST BABY FOOD FOR AROUND 6 MONTHS OF AGE
- Start other feeds while continuing breast feeding (mothers milk).
- Cereal baby food: Khichadi [well-cooked with a smooth texture having 2 to 3 parts rice and 1 to 2 parts moong (green gram) dal.]
- Boiled mashed raw papaya, potato, tomato with little salt for taste.
- Vegetable Soup: Make a soup from thoroughly cooked vegetables in a pressure cooker, thick and diluted that a baby accepts.
- Juice: Freshly prepared juice from apple, orange, sweet lime, carrot and beet. Mix only boiled water to dilute the juice. Start with a little quantity and gradually increase as the baby accepts.
GROWING BABY FOOD FOR ABOVE 6 MONTHS TO 9 MONTHS:
- Dahlia (Laapshi), Suji porridge, nachni khichadi.
- Idlis, appam, custard and other soft dishes.
- Pulpy fruits can be introduced.
- Vegetables: mashed cooked vegetables.
INFANTS HEALTHY FOOD BETWEEN 9 TO 12 MONTHS:
- Regular non spicy homemade food.
- Non-Veg: Introduce cooked non spicy tender preparations.
INFANTS HEALTHY FOOD FOR ABOVE ONE YEAR OF AGE
- The baby should eat all routine cooked food prepared at home.
A one year baby should eat approximately half the amount that the mother eats.
BABYMEAL TM is a product of Scientific Brain Nutraceutical Pvt. Ltd. (SBN) for healthy growing baby.